Saturday, August 05, 2006

Uneque2x

aku udah sempet telp ortu, hehe utk nyokap ultah, nitip sama maminya ka indra utk beliin bunga buat mami.. keluarin unek2 ke Bapa di surga sebentar yah..

Father, You're the God of almighty, our Creator. You are worthy to be praised and known by many people from different people groups, nations, and tongues. I come before you, bow down and ask permission to present my case..

I've said this before: Here I am, send me to wherever You want me to go.
Now I realize my heart split between going to mission field or working in secular work to equip myself for future gain.

I've heard so many unfaired stories about being the first Christian in the family or parent's objection of their child go to mission field. Father, I might be a spoilt child. My parents does not cane me, they're still treating me well, nice to me. But I've already grumbled. Like a spoilt child, I cried and chose their will instead of You. Moreover, I have made mistake in interpreting your Word... I'm sorry, Father. I know You've reminded me to trust and obey You.. however I still run away.

Even if I want to search a job in Singapore, I do not know what job to look for. Should I give myself full commitment in the job? If that's the case, I can't really study for Your Word. I've applied for teaching position, a job that can equip me to enter mission field but there is still no news. I'm afraid if I enter engineering/research area, I will not give a good testimony to my colleagues. I've become totally phlegmatic to this area, the other personality of mine diminished.
However this decision will make my parents happy. Father I've learnt a lot in mission field, I do not know also whether I can learn as much as this while I'm working in secular work.

O Lord, show me the direction.

In Jesus precious name, I pray,
yours.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sien, aku jadi inget sermon beberapa minggu yg lalu. Tentang pelayanan. Di sermon itu, pastorku bilang, pelayanan itu sama worthnya di hadapan Tuhan. Mau jadi diakon, mau jadi penatua, atau cuma nyiapin LCD ama beres2 bangku gereja. Dia terus bilang, mau itu pekerjaan closely related to church ataupun pekerjaan sekular, ataupun jadi ibu rumah tangga sekalipun, semua sama di mata Tuhan. Yang penting dimana hati kita, how we do the job, how we make choices.

Luv, Grace

12:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home