Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Good day!

Hi friends,

One of my friends challenge me whether I can update this blog consistently or not hehehe... I admit it will be difficult... I don't know why suddenly people set appointment this week start from last saturday.... from cell group, choir meeting, KTB, keluarga angkat.... Several deadlines due this week: assignment, one article plus I have to prepare for MC on Saturday... plus I'm a full time student in the lab from 9 am - 6 pm and still have other routine tasks..... I handed in one assignment yesterday.. thank God, I manage to finish it on time... dun really know what's happening n why everything can happen at the same time...

Well... right now I can't think of any items for givethanks prayer to HIM except thanks for sun, air, health and Your presence within me. I can't write fancy stuff or verses... just want to quote from 1 Corinthians 15:57 - but thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.


Just wish everybody is doing well.... let me know also if there's any prayer request :)

Have a good week ahead guys,
Sienny

2 Comments:

Blogger Agustina Sadikin said...

Hi sien.. aku dah baca article dari kamu yg tentang working ituh hehehe.... sebenernya ampir semua jawabannya satisified loh heheh mungkin aku harus be thankful ajah kali yach...
Have a nice day dech sien.. en thanks

10:13 AM  
Blogger Hendrik Christian said...

well, all these will only make you strong.
conquer small things, and the big things will be entrusted to you :)

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home